Robertsons badges were first produced in England in 1928 and the first badge was the Golly Golfer. Badges were obtained by collecting the labels from jars of Robertson jams. Production was ceased between 1939 and 1945, as the metal was needed for the war effort. But in 1946 they were back. Production finally ceased in 2001. Still a popular collectible today, as they were all they those years ago. All our badges are in excellent condition unless marked otherwise.